Precision Massage Therapy Billings is reopening!
We are taking appointments again beginning June 2nd, 2020. I will be calling each of you before your appointment to cover everything you need to know. In the meantime, here are the biggest changes you need to be aware of.
- Wear your mask. If you do not have one, please request one before coming.
- Stay home if you are sick, have symptoms of coughing, sneezing or running nose.
- Arrive with your Screening Form (link coming soon) completed and submitted.
- Call 406.534.3323 five minutes before your massage appointment to be let into the building.
- Sanitize your hands while your temp is being taken once inside our office.
- Bring your own hydrating source like water.
- Enjoy your massage!
If you aren't comfortable with massage therapy at this time that is okay! We also acknowlege that you may not agree to the changes and can refuse involvement. That's okay too. We will treat everyone with the same respect and care while sticking to our safety guidlines set in place.
Your first time back with these changes will be different. I promise, you'll get into the swing of things your second or third time back.
Thank you everyone for being patient. The website will continute to be updated so please check back often.
I look forward to talking with you soon!
-Alex Jokela LMT, owner
Ready to schedule your appointment?
Even with these changes you can still receive an awesome, pain relieving massage!