We are embracing change!
We are happy to reopen June 2nd, 2020!
We are adhering to the State and County guidelines in Billings, MT along with implementing some of our own policies.
As the state of the pandemic changes as will our policies and procedures. Let us do our part so that we can roll back these measures as it seems fit.
Changes to our Office
- Sanitation protocols include these areas: building doors, bathrooms, office waiting area, and all surfaces and floors in the treatment room. A full list of our cleaning checklist can be found here.
- The building doors are locked 24 hours. Please call 406.534.3323 five minutes before your appointment and you will be let in.
- Hand sanitizer is available in the waiting area and treatment room.
- Tea/Water will not be offered to clients at this time. Please bring your own hydration.
- Blankets on the table are by request. A clean blanket will be made available to you.
- Payments will be made with your card stored on file to reduce uneccesarry contact points.
- Rescheduling will be done in the treatment room not my personal office.
This blog post covers the basics.
Want to know the basics of what policies and protocols effect you the client? I have a blog post you can read here.
I still encourage you to read all of our policies, and procedures on the waiver form. This will help you understand exactly what we are doing to ensure the safety of client and practitioner.